IT STEERING COMMITTEE
The Company Information Technology issues are formally addressed by the Board of Directors in regular meetings, while the other in High Level Steering Committee Meeting for Information Technology to ensure that the Information Technology Directorate is in harmony with the corporate mission and objectives of NTDC.
STRUCTURE OF IT STREEING COMMITTEE
|Chairman:||Managing Director, NTDC|
|Secretary:||IT Director, NTDC|
|Members:||G.M (GSO), NTDC|
|Technical Director, NTDC|
|G.M (CPPA/WPPO), NTDC|
|G.M (System Operations) NPCC, NTDC|
|HR & Admin Director, NTDC|
|Finance Director, NTDC|
|C.E (Telecom) NTDC|
|Head of CRPEA, (Contract Registrar and Power Exchange Admin)|
FREQUENCY OF IT STEERING COMMITTEE & QUORUM
NTDC Information Technology Steering Committee was created on request of Economic Consulting Associates Limited UK to accelerate the Information Technology Infrastructure in NTDC. The Committee was proposed to meet monthly or more frequently depending upon the urgency with a minimum quorum of 4 members.
- Review & Development of IT/IS Policy for Approval.
- Monitering the Implementation of IT/IS Policy.
- Review the Long term & Short term Plans of IT/IS Department to ensure that they are in accordance with the corporate objectives.
- Review & Approve major acquisition of Hardware & Software within the limits approved by the Board of Directors.
- Approve and Monitor major projects and the status of IT/IS Plans and Budget, Establish priorities, approve stantdards & procedures, and moniotr overall performance of IT/IS Department.
- Provide liaison between IT/IS resource & users.
- Reviw and approve plans for the outsourcing of IT/IS activities.
OTHER RELATED LINKSCompany Profile
Board of Directors (BOD)